Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Crane Often Cited as Sarasota's Official Bird

Riffing off a recent blog written by Harold Bubil, the popular real-estate editor for the Sarasota Herald-Tribune, I see many indications that there’s a strong pulse in the Sarasota area real-estate market. Bubil cited Bob Steiner, president of Kelly Equipment in St. Pete who said, after a slowdown, he’s getting more inquiries for cranes so the condominium market may be reviving in Florida.

Remember when we called the construction crane the mascot of Sarasota?

I do open houses several days a week for my property listings and I admit that summer has been slower than ever. Some days I would catch up on a week of Wall Street Journal issues! And my cell phone was pretty dead, too.... I’m glad to say that recently I’m seeing more guests drop by open houses and my cell phone traffic is picking up as well. While the prospective buyers may not be as plentiful as during the past season, they seem more serious about their searches. Fewer folks are looking for decorating ideas and more are looking for property to buy.

Let’s hope this trend accelerates!

For more information, please call:
Louis Wery, Broker Associate, CIPS, CRS, ABR, LHMS
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, Inc.
201 Gulf of Mexico Drive, Suite One
Longboat Key, Florida 34228 USA
1-941-232-3001

No comments: